Monday 31 March 2014

Exam Plan

For my unit 4 fifteen hour exam I am going to be conducting four photo shoots.  The exam topic that I have picked is 'Representation of the Human Figure', and for my exam I have given more thought into how I can accurately represent this in different ways.  I have chosen to do this by looking at 3 main categories that I have identified within this topic; culture, animal and death.  I will be using myself as a subject in all of my shoots and all shoots will be taking place in the studio.

Looking at culture I am going to be conducting two different shoots with a similar idea, one in which I am looking at the Chinese culture and creating a Geisha girl, and another where I look at Native American and create a girl from a tribe.

With the animal theme I have decided to create a fawn/doe/deer inspired look and photograph it as if it were hanging on the wall on a plaque.

My final idea of death is going to be looking at a zombie/ dead girl inspired look, making it a darker shoot in comparison to the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment