Monday 26 May 2014

Photo Shoot 9: Distorted

Plans for the shoot
Looking at my personal project I have found myself very inspired looking at photographs that distort the human body.  With my project being 'representation of the human figure' I thought it would be interesting to distort the human figure and look at in a more unnatural state.

I have really enjoyed exploring and using the liquefy tool in this project and think I have become rather good a using it.  With this, I thought this would be a great way to distort the body/ face.

I want to make this shoot fun, weird and interesting, therefore I am going to be ensuring that I photograph an array of different expressions and poses.

Shoot evaluation
I am pleasantly surprised with this shoot and I am really happy with the overall piece that I created.  After editing a couple of the shots I thought it would look really good to present it a multiple imagery piece - this is what I created.
I had lot of fun with this shoot and happy with the result.  I think I got really visually interesting shots that amusing for the viewer to look at.  I enjoyed shooting this and I think this shoot has developed my style further more and highlighted another area of my maturing style in which I enjoy and can expand upon.

No comments:

Post a Comment